Selected candidate will be required to:
- Develop solutions for high-profile corporate and public organisations.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and willingness to work with analysts and developers as part of a team.
- Be responsible for the design and development of applications.
- Ensure current development techniques, designs and best practices are adhered to within their project teams.
- Review the code of other developers within the team.
- Liaise directly with internal and external company/clients’ staff
- Work to specifications and design documents
- Adhere to recommended coding standards
- Write and document code
- Provide accurate time estimates for work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity, problem solving, good teamwork and communication skills
- A creative approach to technical problems
- Drive and self-motivation
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods
- Willingness to train in existing and new technologies as required
- Location: (Remote) Mosta, Malta. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Malta or EU
- Status: Full Time, Permanent
- Career Level: Junior
- Salary: Commensurate to skills and experience
- Qualifications: First Level Degree in IT related field
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/MVC5/Web API 2.0)
- ANSI SQL
- Web Services / APIs
- Mobile App development (Android / iOS)
SEND US YOUR CV