Seasus snaps up Best eCommerce site (B2C) honour at the MCA eBusiness Awards 2015
Seasus made its mark amongst tough competition at the MCA eBusiness Awards for the fifth consecutive year, clutching the award for Best eCommerce site (B2C) through its online solution for Elmo Insurance.The new platform for Elmo Insurance was launched in June 2015 with the aim of providing state-of-the-art ecommerce facilities to its existing and prospective clients. Through the new portal, Elmo ... read more
Thursday, 17 March 2016
Seasus nominated for the MCA eBusiness Awards 2014, for the fourth consecutive year!
Android-Based Menu Management solution for General Soft Drinks makes it to the finals at the MCA eBusiness Awards 2014.
The Menu Management solution in an integrated platform composed of an Android-based app and a back-end system that assist’s the marketing department at GSD in the management of promotional print material at client outlets.GSD sales representatives visit outlets on a regular basis and propose the sponsorship of print material by Coca Cola. Sales reps are provided with an Android app running on a ta ... read more
Thursday, 20 November 2014
Mita awards outsourcing contracts worth €2.5m
Mita, the government's IT agency, has awarded contracts worth €2.5m with local companies for maintenance, support and upgrades of some of the government’s ICT systems..
Mita’s executive chairman Tony Sultana explained that the contracts covered software development and operational services on applications managed by Mita.“This is the first time that such services are being requested on such a wide spectrum of business areas that amongst others include statistics, government administration, health, social services, taxation, and funding.”The contracts were awarde ... read more
Monday, 10 November 2014
Seasus gives life to a new app!
Blood Donor app goes live on World Blood Donor Day
Seasus is yet again expanding its Corporate Social Responsibility portfolio by becoming the social media managers of the National Blood Transfusion Service (NBTS) in Malta.This project was strongly desired and initiated by Alison Casha, our Business Development Manager, a regular blood donor. After approaching the NBTS team and reaching a mutual agreement earlier this year, Seasus were appointed o ... read more
Wednesday, 26 June 2013
It’s Diving Time!
Maltaqua’s New Portal is powered by SEASUS
Malta’s leading diving centre MALTAQUA is one of our latest clients and projects.We are proud to power another complex portal integrating a number of websites connected to Malta’s number one diving companies, with services ranging from diving courses to apartment rentals to equipment hire and purchase.All the various services which were previously represented via different websites, are now groupe ... read more
Tuesday, 18 June 2013
Incredible ... but true!
Our Donation App helps Charity breaks a record
Whatever it took to make this year's Istrina charity event a success, it worked. Malta's most loved fund-raising marathon held on Boxing Day every year collected a record sum in excess of three million Euros. During the 12 hour televised event, the Maltese population had the opportunity to make a donation via telephone, SMS or by personally handing the donation at Verdala Palace, centre of all act ... read more
Thursday, 27 December 2012
Web Application Developers
Full-Time Indefinite Contract in Mosta (Malta)
- Collaborate with end-users and usability specialists to determine features, requirements and solution design.
- Develop enhancements to the current suite of applications using modern software principles.
- Work with other developers and the architecture team to integrate our systems.
- Document technical specifications and designs.
- Work with system analyst to ensure test cases and plans are appropriately developed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues as needed.
- Client meetings (face to face and phone)
- Back-end web development (.NET, PHP, Java etc)
- Experience with Databases (SQL, MySQL, etc)
- Ability to analyse project requirements and compile detailed specification and design documents
- Knowledge on the development and consumption of Web Services and APIs
- Ability to deploy on and manage Windows / Linux hosting environments
- A well-rounded understanding of web trends
- Organisational and time-keeping skills
- Written and communications skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Products (Flex, Flash, ActionScript)
- Experience with Content Management Platforms (Drupal, WordPress etc)
- Experience of building websites compliant with W3C and WCAG standards
- Experience with upcoming technologies such as Python, MongoDB, Django etc
- Experience in the development on mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)